Sunday, February 12, 2017

Yoga Progress

Aleathia says:

I won't bore you with yoga faces. If you want to see them they are on Instagram. I do however want to say that keeping with this program every day, no matter how hard it might be for me personally and physically, has been fruitful. I feel taller and leaner and more focused. My back has not felt this great in years and I feel more present in each day. The affirmations with each practice seem to be in line with what I need each day to build myself back up after the last  few years. All of this unchecked grief, anger, sadness, sorrow, loneliness, and isolation have done a number on me and I am sure altered my relationships with the people I love the most. None of it has been their fault. I have been disconnected from just about everything and hide in my sewing room making things and watching Netflix instead of being social. I am working on it.

stripes-and-osa-1152x864.jpg (1152×864)

I suggest trying Yoga with Adriene and doing Yoga Camp. The sessions are anywhere from 17-54 minutes depending on the affirmation of the day. It will do you good, trust me. It isn't as hard to find the time as you might think. Once you get to the mat, it is all gravy after that. The best part is she is the funniest yoga instructor I have ever encountered. She wants you to listen to your body and do what feels good. That is the amazing part. She gives you options for whatever stage of yoga you are at so that everyone can be included.

After 8 days I have lost 4 pounds and my clothes are fitting better. I can't argue with that.

Aleathia

No comments:

Post a Comment