Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Kidnapper's Art Book, SoundCloud, and Charles Strong

Aleathia says:

Hello fair friends!  Today's art book was a long one for me. I usually have them done in fairly quick order, but I ended up spending almost 2 hours on this one. I feel like it is getting back to the style I was deep into before with several layers and more mixed media with markers, paint, and rubber stamping which lends it to be more original than simple collage. It is interesting to see the progression over the last few months and how distinctly each page depicts my day.

Kidnapper's Art Book. 7-11-2017. Impossible Deepest Night



Today's SF MOMA artist is Charles Strong who was an abstract expressionist who recently passed away. In the art generator I asked for "green" and they sent me a painting by him called "Hemlock".

Charles Strong, Hemlock, 1962

lbdhEOS4lmlt.jpg (349×500)

Enjoy your daily art bits. Learn something new whenever you can.

I am currently enjoying playing around with recording stories and poems that I have written. I am not sure how far it will go, but you can find me at Sound Cloud under Aleathia Drehmer.

Yay.

Aleathia



No comments:

Post a Comment