Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Favorite Music Discoveries of 2017

Aleathia says:



Sadly, for the last 6 years I slowly gave up my music listening taste to someone else.
I absorbed their playlist because they were the dominant personality and frankly, if I
played my music outside of my headphones it would get made fun of in that tongue
and cheek sort of way. You know, the dagger with a smile variety. So I lost touch of
so many things I really enjoyed. I am a lover of all music, but there is a certain sound
that sings to my soul. With the help of my friend Brian, I was able to let loose and dig
into new beats and sounds. I learned the art of making a YouTube channel and jumping
from one video to another in search of new music. This started with a seed from
someone else and then became a desire I grew on my own. I look forward to finding
a deeper sense of musical wonder this year.


Click the link to hear some of these gems, or go to my YouTube Channel and listen to
the “Come Sniffing” playlist. Enjoy! I know I have.




No comments:

Post a Comment