Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lit Bits-6/18/2014 Mental Floss Magazine

Aleathia says:

Ok, so Mental Floss isn't quite literature.....but it is pretty amazing.  I have been reading this magazine for years.



If you are a self-proclaimed nerd or even a nerd wannabe then you should be reading this magazine.  You learn loads of odd ball facts that are presented in a fun way.  It is trickery.  You learn while having fun?  Who would have ever thought that would work?

I love learning, but text books make me cringe as do instruction manuals.  It is the easiest way to get me to sleep.  I am not that sort of learner.  I like to hear it, read it, see it done, and then do it.  If I really want to remember things then I have to pass them on.  Mental Floss is great in that category.

The new issue of Mental Floss is on the shelves now.  Nerdcations.  It sounds delicious, right.  I'm about to have some coffee and find out.  Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment