Thursday, August 14, 2014

Foodies-8/14/2014 Budget Bytes

Aleathia says:

This week Michael knew that I needed another cook book to look at and while he was checking the new releases at the library he came home with one called Budget Bytes.  When looking up this book on the internet for a photo for the cover of the book, I came upon the website above.


This is Beth Moncel author of the book and blog Budget Bytes.  She is self proclaimed broke woman who loves to eat.  Her website and book allow for you to eat super tasty items on a budget.  Who doesn't want to save money at the grocery store?  I'm pretty sure this is why Michael brought this book home because I'm always complaining how high our grocery bill is.  So we are going to give some of the recipes a little try in the coming weeks.


I had plans to surf the book and type out recipes for you, but on Beth's website she does a wonderful job giving photo step by step recipe directions.  And, I just helped clean a gross basement so I'm now lazy. Here is the link for Spicy Hoisin Noodle Salad!






This one is high on my list to try:  Choizo Sweet Potato Skillet. Oh baby.

Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment