Sunday, August 24, 2014

OM-8/24/2014 Pema Chodron, Smile at Fear

Aleathia says:



In the last week or so my thyroid has been malfunctioning which causing me to have a host of problems especially extreme fatigue, unwarranted depression, increased irritability, body aches and an inability to concentrate.  It is very frustrating.  It renders very small problems into unfathomable mountains to scale.  This is hard not only on me, but on my family.  It is hard to explain to them what is going on.  It is like life exists in thick walls of jello.  It is hard to move through.  It is sticky and unpleasant.  It is hard to see reality through this veil and everything seems like a burden.  A tiny pill changes these symptoms.  I have to jump through the hoops to get it and will most likely have to wait until Monday before I can get in to see the doctor and get blood work etc.

Again, Pema Chodron helps.  Enjoy her talk on smiling at fear and living from the heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment