Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Let's Go Somewhere-2/24/2015 Yes, let's

Aleathia says:

Since we have bought the house we haven't left it much.  Sure we have gone locally to places no more than 3 hours away, but we haven't GONE anywhere.  I might be suffering from cabin fever.  I might have used up all of my sedentary stores.  I feel like I need to go somewhere.

Having said that I can't think of where to go for the life of me.  There isn't one particular place grabbing me and pulling me there, but more so I think it is the desire to see a different environment. My curiosity in the world is waking up again.  It has been a long few years of hard work, death, and huge life changes.  I am definitely a cocooning sort of girl.  I've cracked open this silk pod and now it is time to see what I can see.



I know I don't want to take a huge trip, because I love sharing the discovery and wonder with my family.  I know I want it to involve art or art museums.  I love wandering around and discovering my own senses and being awed by the inspiration of other humans.

Should I drive there?

Should I fly there?

Do I visit friends?

Do I go where I know no one?

I have officially bitten off all of my fingernails (not that there was much left of them in the first place) trying to decide.  Anyone know of great art exhibits going on that I might like?  Drop a comment and help a sister out.

No comments:

Post a Comment