Thursday, October 2, 2014

Foodies-10/2/2014 Bridging the Gap with Food

Aleathia says:

At work we are trying to find ways to build our crew up as a team.  There is often a wide separation in the way work is done on the day shift and the night shift.  I think each group doesn't understand the other for the most part and when humans don't understand something they tend to look at it negatively.



What does this have to do with food, you ask?  I'll tell you.

One thing that I do know both shifts enjoy is food.  We all love to cook, love sharing bread together, love laughing over a good dinner, or sharing that scrumptious doughnut in the morning when the night has had a bad time and is passing the baton to days.

Food has long been the continual item to bring everyone together around the world.  As humans we value that time we know that we are bolstering the stability of our bodies.  So I decided that I was going to try and compile an ER nurses cook book.

I'm going to put together a book of grandma's cookie recipes, crock pot fantastics, health food, junk food, comfort food, and exotic food. It sizes up to be an eclectic collection of dishes.  My hope is to be able to put the book together on Createspace so that all can enjoy this project.

1 comment: