Monday, July 14, 2014

Music Monday-7/14/2014 The Five Stairsteps

Aleathia says:

Last night was really rough.  My first night at the new hospital and like everyone else I suffered the "I can't do this...I wanna go home" feelings that can happen with change.  I was feeling a bit disillusioned and maybe that is because I don't have a process yet and not everything I need to run a shift is unpacked.

I came home whining about it.  Michael was great and said that change is hard and every shift it will get a little better.  I fell into a deep coma sleep and woke up a bit refreshed and feeling a little less doomed.  So in honor of keeping the faith and having hope I'm gonna play a little number from The Five Stairsteps.  That's right suckas, I used to watch Soul Train every chance I got!


No comments:

Post a Comment