Monday, May 5, 2014

Music Monday-5/5/2014 Amish Volleyball Mixed Tape

Aleathia says:

One day in the summer Chloe and I were driving through the country coming back from a park and picnic. We drove by an entire family of Amish playing volleyball in the hats and all.  For some reason this tickled me. It gave me the same sort of feeling of joy as the time I played frisbee with the Tibetan monks while on retreat.  The music included in this mix has nothing to do with the Amish or volleyball.  I just decided it would be a good name for a mix with country road driving music.




1. My Morning Jacket-One Big Highway
2. The Avett Brothers-Kick Drum Heart
3. The Vines-Outtathaway
4. Tokyo Police Club-Shoulders & Arms
5. The Dead Weather-I Cut Like a Buffalo
6. The Black Keys-Howlin' For You
7. Beastie Boys-Shadrach
8. Mark Ronson-Ooh Wee
9. Sage Francis-Sea Lion
10. No Doubt-Spiderwebs
11. Andrew Jackson Jihad-God Made
12. Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Mysteries
13. Daft Punk-Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
14. Panic! at the Disco-Build God, Then We'll Talk
15. The Duke Spirit-This Ship Was Built to Last
16. RL Burnside-Shuck Dub
17. Temple of the Dog-Wooden Jesus
18. Amos Lee-Street Corner Preacher
19. The Steve Miller Band-Take the Money and Run
20. The Beatles-Drive My Car
21. Amos Lee-Long Line of Pain

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment