Saturday, May 10, 2014

Quills and Frills-5/10/2014 Regardless of Authority, Kneck of the Wookie

Aleathia says:

I have been involved in the small press world since 2006.  I have had the opportunity to be a part of many great webzines and print publications.  I have edited and co-edit some great rags, but none more fulfilling personally than the zine Regardless of Authority which I produce with my best friend and partner, Michael D. Goscinski.

At Regardless of Authority, Michael edits the poetry and I edit the art.  It has been a wonderful change of pace from being the head honcho and calling all the shots.  It has been a life lesson in letting control go which is something I have always had trouble with.  I needed this zine more than any other.


"Malaga Mural" by David J. Thompson


I am happy to present Issue Six of Regardless of Authority featuring Michael Grover, James Babbs, Brenton Booth, and Ryan Quinn Flanagan.  It features wonderful photography from David J. Thompson from his recent trip to Spain.  This issue marks a point in our history where we feel we need to take a break.  I am a lover of deadlines and consistency and Michael is a stickler for great content over quantity of content.  The submissions have been slow and warmer weather does that for most magazines, so we are going to take a hiatus.  You can still come and read all the great work in these issues.

Michael has a new solo project he is working on called Kneck of the Wookie which works with experimental poetry and fiction and art.  You can submit work to: kneckofthewookie@gmail.com

I have this lovely blog, The Forked Road, which is making me very happy and fulfilling something I have wanted to do for a very long time.  Thank you for supporting our projects.  We hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment